Friday, September 21, 2007

Woes of a Wanna-be Geek

See, the thing with being a wanna-be is that you have Big Ideas but you don't have the knowledge to actually implement them. My webpage Loueyville is evidence of that. The program I'm using-- free program... again, how much can you really complain about free stuff?-- has lost its mind, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to help it FIND its mind again.

As a result, it looks like poo.

Sorry, folks. I think this is going to be an omlette situation. Going to have to break the egg and start from scratch. (That was a very poor metaphor-- it's Friday. Forgive.)

If any of you fair readers know of good (free) web design programs that don't require a knowledge of HTML, let me know. I'd say that my web design program was a piece of crap, if I didn't have a sneaking suspicion that the piece of crap may be me.

No comments: